Who We Are:
Tahoe Engaged is the ultimate “go-to” wedding planning resource for the North Lake Tahoe region, featuring amazing wedding works of arts that will inspire wedding couples everywhere wanting a mountain lake wedding. We look for original, innovative wedding ideas that are gorgeous and fun.
Types of Submissions We Accept:
- Real Weddings from the North Lake Tahoe region. Show the couple’s personality with a keen eye for fashion and styling. Tell the entire story of the wedding day.
- Photos of Delicious Wedding Details: Bars, Beverages, Ceremony Décor, Cakes, Cocktail/Dinner Food Stations, Flowers, Décor, Dessert Stations, Favors, Food, Furniture, Room Shots, Tablescapes and Stationery.
- Unique and Fun Engagement Photos, Rehearsal Dinner, Pre and Post Wedding Weekend Events
Photo Submission Requirements:
- Please submit 50 – 75 of your best images for our consideration.
- All photos both portrait and landscape, must be at least 1200 pixels wide to accommodate our blog width.
- You may submit your images through a Dropbox folder link or a WeTransfer upload. If you’re using Dropbox, please email us a direct link to the Dropbox folder in lieu of a Dropbox folder invitation.
- We are now also accepting submissions through Two Bright Lights:
Other Submission Requirements:
- In addition to your photos, please email a well written narrative description of the entire wedding day written in third person, approximately 500 words in length.
- Please submit a list of all service partners (vendors) involved with the wedding, including their name, company name and website address.
Please email your submissions, including links to images, to email@example.com.
You will be notified within two weeks of submitting if you have been accepted.
To see images that we have featured in the past that truly represent the type of submissions we want, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in Tahoe Engaged. We can’t wait to see your wedding photos!