Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of TWIG! We are a community of North Lake Tahoe wedding professionals who exemplify excellence. As such, we have specific requirements for membership. All applicants must:
- Have a minimum of three years of professional experience in the wedding industry. This requirement may be satisfied by the cumulative time spent as an owner, manager or employee of companies that provide wedding-related products or services.
- Provide proof of legal business status (such as a business license) or work for a company that can provide such proof.
- Provide a currently valid certificate of General Liability Insurance, or Professional Liability (E&O), or work for a company that can provide such a certificate.
- Submit 5 wedding industry professional references and 3 references from recent wedding clients.
- Abide by TWIG’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
Each Member of TWIG receives a profile page in our beautiful Vendor Directory to showcase their venue, service and/or product. Membership also includes 4 complimentary educational and networking meetings per year, as TWIG fosters a supportive community of wedding professionals seeking to further their professional development and advance the North Tahoe area as a premier wedding destination. For more information about upcoming TWIG meetings, click here. To download a TWIG membership application, click here.